SOLD FS:JBL PX300.4 4 channel amplifier 123x4 @ 4 OHM!!! and JBL GTO601.1II 600w@2 ohms

Participant count
  • Participant list

krisfnbz
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Frederick MD
PX300.4 Amp is in great condition. Information on the amp, and specs can be found here:

JBL PX300.4 (px3004) - 4-Channel Amplifiers - Sonic Electronix

Never had a problem with the amp, no protection lights or anything of the sort.

I also have the JBL GTO601.1II as well that have been powering two type S subs...perfect match. THIS AMP IS BROKEN. The amp comes on, makes a weird pop sound, and then turns back off, and it literally just keeps doing this over and over. I really dont think it is a big problem to fix... Hell it might even be the ground location I had it connected to, but I doubt it. This should be an easy fix for someone out there to get a good deal on 600w @ 2 ohms.

Specs can be found here:

GTO601.1II - JBL 600 Watt Mono Amplifier

Looking for $200 OBO shipped on the perfectly working 4 channel, and $80 shipped on the mono 600x1 amp. I will sell both for $250 shipped. The one amp retails for 349.99, and the other one 249.99. I have plenty of refs, and will send pics to whomever is interested. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, Im out. Was willing to pay your asking price of $150 last night for the 4 channel. Not the bumped up price because youve got some interest.

If you wanna sell it for the original asking price, PM me paypal info.

lol, Im out. Was willing to pay your asking price of $150 last night for the 4 channel. Not the bumped up price because youve got some interest.
If you wanna sell it for the original asking price, PM me paypal info.
No problem at all. I will let you know shortly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.