How long does it take question.

Participant count
  • Participant list

manyhobbies
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I was just wondering what an average wait time there is from PSI on subwoofer recone request through their website. It's been about a week since I submitted the request and I hate to try to contact them again about it because aparently they don't like people doing that.

So I standing by patiently but need to know about how long I should wait before trying to contact them again, for all I know the request may have failed to go through.

Thanks

If they don't get back to you within 2-3 business days, try contacting them. If they have a problem with that.....take your business elsewhere because they are not worth dealing with.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.