How much speaker wire?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Moofs
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Hey, I recently got a 2003 nissan maxima sedan. I'm getting ready to have this system finished and I want to make sure I'm in the clear and have everything I need covered.

I will be installing components which are running off a 2channel in the trunk. I have 70ft of speaker wire. So cut in half that is 35ft of wire a side.

Is that enough wire to install the front components from amp in the trunk to front doors of this sedan?

Also, from front battery to trunk, is 18ft of power wire enough?

Thanks guys! Just want to double check as to not be screwed over last minute.

Hey, I recently got a 2003 nissan maxima sedan. I'm getting ready to have this system finished and I want to make sure I'm in the clear and have everything I need covered.I will be installing components which are running off a 2channel in the trunk. I have 70ft of speaker wire. So cut in half that is 35ft of wire a side.

Is that enough wire to install the front components from amp in the trunk to front doors of this sedan?

Also, from front battery to trunk, is 18ft of power wire enough?

Thanks guys! Just want to double check as to not be screwed over last minute.
I just did this same install on my 03 maxima a few weeks ago. I used a total of about 35 ft of KNU Karma SS speaker bi-wire (both positive and negative wire within a single larger cable), so you should be fine. My power wire run was about 12-14 ft iirc.

Good to hear^^^

Was it a fairly straight forward install? And do you mean 35ft all together for both doors?

(I have the same wire)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.