I hate ricer pipes

Meh, get the SLR. Now that car has some SICK exhaust.Dual tips under the front tire on each side.

If he drove 100mph down the street i would throw some tacks on the street for him to run over.

Heard the bugatti veyron's exhaust yet...? I'm loving it. A nice bonus is that it'll actually perform too.

The SLR's exhaust sounds sweet, but performance is less than stellar.

I don't know why I'm talking though... I'll NEVER be able to afford either... EVER.

read this
showArticle.asp
and this
showArticle.asp

Heard the bugatti veyron's exhaust yet...? I'm loving it. A nice bonus is that it'll actually perform too.
The SLR's exhaust sounds sweet, but performance is less than stellar.

I don't know why I'm talking though... I'll NEVER be able to afford either... EVER.
the carrera gt makes your hair stand up. sounds just like a F1 car.

carrera gt is gay, i hate them, they're worthless
ok, you are completely gay. have you ever been close to one? the dealer that we go through has two of them at the showroom. if you look at one and hear it, then you will change your mind. too bad you cant get anyone to let a 18 year old test drive a $448,000 car these days, not that i would, jk, dont want to be responsible for that car.

a guy that lives down the street from me has a ford gt, and it sounds pretty sick. he doesnt ever get on it too hard, but we'll see about that. i am supposed to coach his grandson in racing.

im gay? why would i want to spend that much on a car that can't hang with others in its class. is a pain in the ass to drive, has NO clearance at all (less then just about anything i can think of)??? why would i want that? its an impractical piece. there are much better cars for the money. but yeah, whatever... im gay

im gay? why would i want to spend that much on a car that can't hang with others in its class. is a pain in the ass to drive, has NO clearance at all (less then just about anything i can think of)??? why would i want that? its an impractical piece. there are much better cars for the money. but yeah, whatever... im gay
cant hang with others in its class. i think the ford gt is slower, and the enzo is faster, but also at a lot higher price.

you sound like you have so much experience with this car. pain in the ass to drive and what not. in case you havent noticed, the carrera gt is not you average grocery getter. its a sreet legal race car that a CEO can hop i and drive to work.

car and driver couldn't get the thing to start without stalling for atleast 20 tries iirc, and yeah... how much cheaper is the ford gt? and how many races has it won?

why would i want that? its an impractical piece. there are much better cars for the money. but yeah, whatever... im gay
impractical. those cars arent made to be practical. you dont pile your kids in it and take it to practice. it is a highly expensive toy and penis extension that guys like you and i cant afford.

it should be fun to drive and not impossible for anyone short of a racecar driver. you really think ceo's are going to drive it enough to want to master it? probably not. when there are much better options out there. and as soon as im majority share holder i doubt it will be too far off before i can affoard toys like that

car and driver couldn't get the thing to start without stalling for atleast 20 tries iirc, and yeah... how much cheaper is the ford gt?
those ****ers cant even drive. porsche had five of them for the journalists to drive. however, at the end of the day, there was only 3 left. one was wrapped around a pole, and the second one had a blown up motor. the guy went for a 5th to 4th downshift, hit 6th to 2nd, and the transmission that the motor was attacted to recorded some ungodly rpm, something like 16,000 iirc.

it should be fun to drive and not impossible for anyone short of a racecar driver. you really think ceo's are going to drive it enough to want to master it? probably not. when there are much better options out there. and as soon as im majority share holder i doubt it will be too far off before i can affoard toys like that
my eyes will be on an enzo when i take over microsoft.

i could care less about an enzo, and if those guys can't drive i shutter to think what the buyers of the gt's and other supercars are doing... actually i already know. whats that site with all the wrecked supercars?

zonda ftw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.