IA subs

Took second in world finals last year with two death rows get rowdy and sound good, a lot of people run them but you don't hear much cuz they don't have to be reconed a lot and don't get changed a lot we buy them and keep them

They're one of the better and more reliable companies out there but they don't get a lot of fanboys on forums for some reason. So far I haven't seen them put their name on a bad product.

Amps are expensive. I was going to use them before I went DD crazy but they where not to helpful when I called them. Being how they are fairly local to my home town I was leaning hard towards them.

Amps are expensive. I was going to use them before I went DD crazy but they where not to helpful when I called them. Being how they are fairly local to my home town I was leaning hard towards them.

i am still thinking on buying one of there amps, dont know when lol. but they are great looking amps and if are built anywhere near the subs quality will last forever.

Daily I wouldn't do the judge. It doesn't look to have the best cooling, BL and FS will be high which looks to be more of a meter sub
Do you know the parameters of the sub

The amps are rock solid and do well over rated. From what i have seen the 20.1 shares a board with the m3b. Dimensions could confirm this as i didnt see them side by side. I run a 20.1 and love it. The flatlyne subs are beast *** sq subs. Want to try a dp 15-18 if anyones interested in trading for the sub in my sig.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.