is there a list?

Participant count
  • Participant list

azJETSclan

CarAudio.com Newbie
I miss the magazines Car Audio, Auto Security & Sound, as well as Car Stereo Review. They had some ads...but they also had unsponsored and ACTUALLY USEFUL rankings & reviews of components. I have been down a rabbit hole trying to figure what amp is QUALITY (not budget 1st) for my needs SQ/SPL (SQ for me, I like hearing the singing WITH my bass LOL) 90s was so much easier. You can find that PPI, Rockford & Phoenix Gold were good quality...Alphasonic, Cerwin Vega were budget friendly quality. NOW...I have NOTHING. NO clue between the ads & sponsors. The IASCA comps, dont really show who is running what in their vehicles anymore (that I have been able to see.

Does anyone know of a list that is TRUTHFUL in the reviews? Ive seen & read so many reviews that seem to have paid GREAT reviews as well as paid tank them reviews.

When it comes to SQ I have read nothing but good things on Audio Control and Audison. And then you have Zapco, MMats both of which are top performers.

Last edited:
if i were building a new setup based off reliability and giving me a lot for the money...

Alpine deck or JL OEM
JL speakers
Fi subs
Fosgate or JL amps

is there cheaper, probably. will cheaper last longer than those, no idea, but i dont like to gamble

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...