Southwest Region Jan 29th show, tucson

AZ,CA,NM,NV,UT
    Participant count
  • Participant list
I just got this in my email today...

Event Schedule

MECA Southwest Audiofest in Tucson on 01/29

Dave Ritter

Just in case any of did not know, there is a MECA Southwest Audiofest event in Tucson, AZ on Saturday, January 29th at the Hooters on Tanque Verde Rd. Here is the link to the current flyer: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/1-29-11AZ.pdf

There are a couple of pieces of information shown on the flyer that I would like to clarify:

1) There are entry fee specials available for current MECA members who wish to compete both in the January 29th Tucson show AND in the upcoming show in West Phoenix on February 19th.

I understand that these events are close together on the calendar and far apart on the map and that money is tight for all of us.

I want to make it possible for those of you who have already joined MECA to benefit from these savings. Please contact me at (520) 245-2528 for details.

If you haven't joined MECA, you may sign up through me or through the MECA website. Please contace me by e-mail southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com or by phone at (520) 245-2528. Please leave a message with a call back number if you get my voice mail.

2) Pre-registration for SQL is mandatory!

I need to know howe many people will be competing so that I can assign the correct number of judges.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Dave

Event Schedule

Dave Ritter

Just in case any of did not know, there is a MECA Southwest Audiofest event in Tucson, AZ on Saturday, January 29th at the Hooters on Tanque Verde Rd. Here is the link to the current flyer: http://www.mecacaraudio.com/flyers/1-29-11AZ.pdf

There are a couple of pieces of information shown on the flyer that I would like to clarify:

1) There are entry fee specials available for current MECA members who wish to compete both in the January 29th Tucson show AND in the upcoming show in West Phoenix on February 19th.

I understand that these events are close together on the calendar and far apart on the map and that money is tight for all of us.

I want to make it possible for those of you who have already joined MECA to benefit from these savings. Please contact me at (520) 245-2528 for details.

If you haven't joined MECA, you may sign up through me or through the MECA website. Please contace me by e-mail southwestaudiofest@mecacaraudio.com or by phone at (520) 245-2528. Please leave a message with a call back number if you get my voice mail.

I need to know howe many people will be competing so that I can assign the correct number of judges.

Dave
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Event Schedule

Dave Ritter

Dave
Jus hav fun. That's tha name of tha game. IMO. I Welcome u A-Hole

So the turn out was few. but it was a good time none the less. Here are some pics.

I tried to take alot of pics but missed alot of stuff.

P1290046.jpg

P1290048.jpg

P1290045-1.jpg

P1290044-1.jpg

These pics are of the pioneer national build off champs and the orange car is a Kicker nuthugger from Audio Express(won majority of show off awards)

P1290054.jpg

P1290052.jpg

P1290051.jpg

P1290050.jpg

P1290049.jpg

P1290041.jpg

P1290040.jpg

P1290039-1.jpg

P1290038-1.jpg

IMG00100-20110129-1431.jpg

IMG00099-20110129-1430.jpg

His remote wouldnt work past the limo tint

IMG00098-20110129-1429.jpg

All shaken up with that blow through.

IMG00097-20110129-1429.jpg

Muh scores. Hopefully the new subs and amps I get will help me breal 150. With my amps in the way and limited airflow into the cab, I managed to get close to the score I got a year ago. but that was in the kick, this was at the headrest.

P1290061.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

A-hole

Banned
A-hole
Phoenix, az (hell)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from