Jbl 1200.1

oh wait....are these dvc or svc? Well the JBL is good to go at 2 ohms and 1 ohms, so you could wire it the same way and get the same output outta the amp.

oh wait....are these dvc or svc? Well the JBL is good to go at 2 ohms and 1 ohms, so you could wire it the same way and get the same output outta the amp.
be warned @ 1ohm u will be blowing a lot of fuses on that amp

I never blew fuses at 1 ohm with that amp. I know it has it's problems, here and there, but I never blew fuses...care to venture me a reason?

be warned @ 1ohm u will be blowing a lot of fuses on that amp

interesting....nice ignorant comment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

been running my JBL 1200.1 at 1 ohm since march a play the **** outa it never had a single problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.