Looking for a Clean sounding sub!

Efficiency is the key here. But the enclosure will need to be built around the sub specs for sq
Whenever I make a choice , can I come to you to help with my enclosure ? I've started using winISD but I'm just not that smart with all the parameters and stuff haha.

Whenever I make a choice , can I come to you to help with my enclosure ? I've started using winISD but I'm just not that smart with all the parameters and stuff haha.
I do give box dimensions with sub purchase. There are guys here that will design what you need as well for a small fee Tho

TC Epic 10...the tc2 motor is a proven performer. It sounds great and has plenty of output. Relatively shallow mount, high linear xmax, versatile, inexpensive and Parts Express is really good to deal with should something go wrong. I have yet to be disappointed by a TC Sounds subwoofer.

^ My avatar pic is an Epic 8^

TC Epic 10...the tc2 motor is a proven performer. It sounds great and has plenty of output. Relatively shallow mount, high linear xmax, versatile, inexpensive and Parts Express is really good to deal with should something go wrong. I have yet to be disappointed by a TC Sounds subwoofer.
^ My avatar pic is an Epic 8^
That's the second I've heard about the tc. I'm gonna look into them. Thanks.

So I decided to go with a sundown SA10. I dont care what you think. I also want something in between spl and sq
Good choice. Just don't go crazy with the port area. Stick with 14sq inches per cube tuned low 30s. That will give you a good response and output.

Good choice. Just don't go crazy with the port area. Stick with 14sq inches per cube tuned low 30s. That will give you a good response and output.
We went with an enclosure that's roughly 1.3 cubes. We tuned it to 37. Thanks for all the help man. Appreciate it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.