Looking for a Clean sounding sub!

stop recommending sundown to everyone, this forum revolves around sundown its ridiculous. all I see is SA10, 12, 15, whatever. wait, you said SQubed is not the best choice.. yet your recommending everyone sundown.. I will never understand you brah

you don't judge a subs SQ by the rms rating. dude..
When clamped over 1500 watts, things arent SQ anymore, its in SQL territory. Real SQ is when the bass is articulate fast, proper bandwidth and is present when needed, and never overwhelming anything, it just blends in with front stage.

stop recommending sundown to everyone, this forum revolves around sundown its ridiculous. all I see is SA10, 12, 15, whatever. wait, you said SQubed is not the best choice.. yet your recommending everyone sundown.. I will never understand you brah
Umm.. the soundqubed was a terrible sound quality suggestion. So, because something is recommended by lots of people, that makes it a bad choice?? You're the one that's hard to understand here. Also not surprised you recommended the AA Havoc..

I would love to hear what you call SQL.
Haha, same

im surrounded by sundown john huggers.. AA is quality. sundown is.. idk. and you would love to hear what I call SQL? built a quick box for my 4 15s one day, first box ever. tuned to 31 hz. hits notes from 23 to 50 with authority. not to mention it does 146.3 on music. in a standard slot ported box, in a 99 chevy Tahoe, stock alt, and 1 bat. my definition of SQL is a bit of everything. you gotta have the mids and tweets to keep up with the bass, a bass that has a very wide range, hits low notes with no motor noise and so on and so on and still being loud.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.