LOOKING FOR Digital Design stuff

epdesign
10+ year member

delaware
I am looking for some DD gear At one point I had quite a bit of this stuff and sold it all thinking I was out but now I'm feeling the regret..

I'm looking for SS1 amp's C2(black and silver) 9510 or 95 motor

Last edited by a moderator:
well I was not looking for one.. how much are you asking for it? I sold my z1 first gen about 4 years ago I just don't know if I want to venture into that much power

i'm looking to get 1,350 shipped . it's # 6 of 50 and mint power wise its about double what a z1 was . only thing i can offer is a payment plan since the holidays left folks broke

Its not the money... I know what big power means and I'm not sure if I ever want to venture down that road again.. I will think about it, but if I think it will end up in the closet for a few years and than I sell it. It would be pointless to buy it. I will think about it

I'm really looking for a 9510" I really don't want to have to pay full price for a working sub just to have to spend more to have it resized and recoded...

If its blown and your going to sell it to me as just the motor I may be interested.. What series is the motor?

THERE HAS TO BE SOME SS1's out there

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.