Looking to add a sub amp and 4ch amp what is good but inexpensive

Participant count
  • Participant list

crgroven
10+ year member

Looking to buy amps for my sub which is the orion xtrpro 10 and it was before the new company took over so still a decent sub. Also and amp for my front and rear speaker which at the moment are kickers that have the yellow on them but thinking of upgrading them to jbl or alpines but not sure yet. the head unit running them is a clarion cz702 just want to get the amps and add around them. the space i have for them is in the center console lower compartment of a 2008 dodge ram quad cab. been thinking of teh power acoustik razors because of teh size but would like to have any opinions shot my way on this

Don't mess with the power acoustic amps. As they are garbage. I have a lupine Pdx v9 that will fit the bill that's new. Or maybe an arc audio xdi would be a good fit to Budget ?

unfortunatly im on a strict budget as im going to be having my third kid here in two months so im looking to spead about 200 to 300 on an amp or amps, so im not looking to get highend product and i know i wont but something thats will be able to sound better then the head unit

I have my eD Nine.4 I'm sure we could work on a cash or trade to get you a quality 4 ch amp

Will do @12volts:

65W x 4 @ 4 Ohm

100W x 4 @ 2 Ohm

150W x 2 @ 4 Ohm

More at 14.4 volts

Width : 9.850"

Length : 12.000"

Overall Length(w/ feet) : 13.100"

unfortunatly im on a strict budget as im going to be having my third kid here in two months so im looking to spead about 200 to 300 on an amp or amps, so im not looking to get highend product and i know i wont but something thats will be able to sound better then the head unit
I'll let you have my Pdx v9 for $350

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.