SOLD M4A Converter - Conversion between WAV,WMA,M4A,MP3,MP2,AAC,AC3,AMR,etc.

Participant count
  • Participant list

jckl26
10+ year member

shenzhen
audio_to_m4a.jpg

M4A Converter provides you with an easy way to convert audio to M4A and m4a to other audio formats, like MP3, WAV, WMA, MP2, AAC, AC3, AMR, etc. It also supports converting audio extract from video files including AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, MOV, VOB, MPG, ASF, RM, RMVB, FLV formats and so forth.

M4A Converter has a unique feature of audio trim, and supports batch conversion. You can also customize your favorite audio quality by setting the sample rate, bit rate, audio encoder, channel, and volume.

M4A Converter includes ID3 tags Editor and Audio Player, so you can edit artist and title tags for each audio file. This program designed for you to convert mp3 to m4a, m4a to mp3, m4a to wav, m4a to wma, aac to m4a, etc.

Just a few clicks, you will enjoy your favorite music on the go! This W4A Converter brings a breeze to you!

Download:

Code:
http://www.m4a-converter.x2mp4.com
main-m4a-converter.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.