Navigation system

Participant count
  • Participant list

ThumpMyHonda
10+ year member

Aww Skeet Skeet!!
I need a decent yet cheap Navigation system. Around the 200-300 dollar range. Does anybody know where I can get a cheap one at? I looked on Ebay and didnt come up with anything. I dont want a hand held one thats for sure... I want one that goes in the dash or on top of the dash. The windshield will work too. Can anybody help me?!

By "navigation system", do you simply mean a GPS receiver? Because getting anything with advanced interactivity for $300 is a tall order...but there are several GPS receivers in that price range that would fit the bill.

Perhaps a used Garmin GPS II or IV would be in your budget. I wouldn't see anything wrong with using a handheld that could be mounted on a bracket on the dash...something like the Garmin 76 does pretty much everything you need in a basic GPS receiver as well as being WAAN capable.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.