Northeast Region NESPL & AfterShock Series

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
NOOOO lol, thats torture I say, torture. I have heard that TNESPL is having some winter shows, I plan to make a few trips to them. I hope to earn enough points to make their "Finals" in 2010, what better way then to compete while most others are building... Plus it'll be a good tune up for the 2010 NESPL season.

NOOOO lol, thats torture I say, torture. I have heard that TNESPL is having some winter shows, I plan to make a few trips to them. I hope to earn enough points to make their "Finals" in 2010, what better way then to compete while most others are building... Plus it'll be a good tune up for the 2010 NESPL season.
Hmmmm...road trip? I haven't done that in a while...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif

That would be cool, but as of right now they have nothing on their website for upcoming events. We've received several offers already to run shows next season, if I get all the ones offered we'd already be running about 20 events, thats not including all the last minute shows and car shows that aren't set up yet. We'll have to start at the end of April or beginning of May to get them all done, and we'll also have to decide which ones will be NESPL, TNESPL and dB Drags Shows, since we'll be doing all three of them. Something we'll also be looking into is the possibility of having someone else help us out and run a show or two for us next season, cause we might end up with two shows on the same day, in two different states. I remember years ago Slapshow used to have a show on Friday night, Saturday and again on Sunday and all three were in different New England states, sometimes there were two shows on Saturday and two on Sunday, also in different states, this would be a very cool thing.

Sounds like 2010 is gonna be a good year (again) for SPL in New England //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

hells ya, road trip in the near future. They were saying that TNESPL will start in Feb. when its nice and chilli.

Steve you already know whats up with A.I. but we should chat more about it and work out some details

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.