Northeast Region NESPL & AfterShock Series

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
Steve I heard a commercial today about the show on the 27th. They mentioned NESPL, sounded real good. I think it's gonna be a big show.
lol, yeah they sent me an MP3 of that commercial. Sounded pretty good, only thing was it sounded like the guy was saying "New England's SPL" instead of just New England SPL, and the radio stations website doesn't have our website listed on their page,they should have that posted so people can look up the SPL classes we'll we'll be offering there.

The temps are looking good right now, also looking like rain could be an issue again too. It's still several days away, so anything can change. But this Saturday will be the final NESPL show of 2009, come on out and see what you hit before winter. I have a few trophies left over from the season, so I'll probably be handing out some of these at the show. If the weather does get bad for the day and it gets cancelled I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out...which won't be til Saturday morning.

We have decided to cancel the SPL portion of this show. Due to the high wind warnings and the constant rainfall all day and night it's just not worth risking our equipment. If the car show goes on even with the rain then we'll consider the 2009 season over, if they do end up making a rain date (which is doubtful this late in the season) then we'll post the info for the rain date and we'll be out for that one.

aah yes, New England weather in October... its beautiful but a P.I.T.A. as well! Not that it matters to me either, everything is gone in the car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

hey young one how did your Winslow Black Panty Raiders do last night... oh wait //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif 47-0!

... waits for the excuses ...

We haven't heard anything yet on a raindate, but as soon as we find out we'll let you all know. We're keeping our fingers crossed that there's even going to be a raindate, it's all up to the dealership we have the shows at.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.