Pics of innovatek

i dont have a dig. camera, but i have one and the screen is fine looking, i've had mine for almost 2 years now and no probs other then the remote stopped working, i dunno if that helps you much but imho its more then good enough for what you're gonna use it for

can anyone show me your innovatek screens. all i need them for is playing xbox aoon and occasionally watching dvds. so please post some pictures. i appreciate it greatly.
I dont have any pics either but i've installed a couple of these in friends cars..

we did one friends car then all of his friends saw the screen and wanted them also.. and since they are so cheap it was easy to markup the price and make a profit...

http://www.mp3playerstore.com has some video and pictures of the screens in action...

I just won an auction for a pair of 7" screens in headrests today on ebay. Hopefully they get here by next weekend and I will get some pics up ASAP, I will test them out in my room or basement.

I got my screens today //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

i hooked em up for testing and they both worked quite nice. Picture quality did not disappoint, it was actually respectable. No pics of them in action yet, I just hooked up quickly, but I hope to get them installed over the weekend and I will get pics then.

headrests.jpg

shiping was 50, fukking rape, but it came **** hot quick

I guess they do that to cover ebay, paypal, etc fees.

if you go to their website http://www.mp3playerstore.com you can buy the monitors outright, but they will obviously be more than if you win an auction, but the shipping is like 10 bucks usd priority, not bad at all.

One step closer!! I do have them wired for power at this point, but no signal yet. Video amplifier is sitting on my desk in front of me and will go in Sat or Sun depending on when I can get some RCAs made up

headrests2.jpg

headrests3.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.