Pimped Out Car Interior Accesories!!!!!

someone needs to buy the fog machine just so this guy wont end up killing himself in an automobile accident.

so I just picked out random stuff here...

you are cool because you are going to rot your teeth out, you like smoke coming out of your car, you write cool as "kool", you commit hate crimes against your own kind, you say everyone where you're from is a closet ****... is that why you're trying to deny it?

Grow up man... Just because you see smoke coming out of black guys' cars, doesn't mean you got to have smoke coming out... And BTW, who cares if you are gay or not... your car is sounding gay!!! Got any pics?

that was well worth the 7 minutes of reading //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

made my ****ing night!

ONTOPIC stop being idiots.
req dude honestly how are we supposed to take this guy seriously?! this dude is being racest and homophobic i vote for this guy to be banned for those reasons alone...

kid, whoever you are, i dont care to know ur name...let me be one of the many to tell you exactly what you should hear...you are not cool. youve wasted alot of money on a bunch of crap that is lame...but thats not even my problem with you, its ur money its ur car, wutever...the fact that u claim to "beat up gays" that you think dip is cool, that you portray people from the south that way...you make me sick...GTFOTF

ok where iam form its a redneck town everybody dips is a SOUTHERN THANG!!!! and i dont beta up queers, i just said they get beat up. i dont mess with people because of their preferances and i dont think you guys should mess with me becasue of my car enhancment preferances, i just want to be cool with all you guys and i wanted to know what you thought ,in a postive way.ok i admitt it is kinda stupid to have all that stuuf in my car but i had it at the house already so i decided to use it. but anywayz does any body have a mtx jackhammer? they are huge are they any good?jw!!! l8r yall

but anywayz does any body have a mtx jackhammer? they are huge are they any good?jw!!! l8r yall

Ok it all make since now!! He watches too much pimp my ride!

anyways trying to keep the topic, I dont know what kind of car you have, but if you want something cool for while ur parked, mount the fog under the car withe some blue LED's we did this with a guys old caddy and it was pretty tight.

and to conclude, grow up, you say ur not prejudice but u say "queer" to much.

HOMOPHOBE

and as far as Florida and Dipping and something you clame thats a "Southern Thang"...

No.

Florida, even tho its the 'south' its not a redneck state,and sooner or later you will look back and realize how retarded you are for making that coment and thinking "Chewing" is somthing that only "real men do".

Now, back on topic:

I would go withm Partyintheranger on this one, and put the fog machine under the car(and still not noticable) and get under boyd neons, that would like better then inside the car

. but anywayz does any body have a mtx jackhammer? they are huge are they any good?jw!!! l8r yall

yeah! i have a jackhammer! but i dont play it...i just surround it w/ strobe lights and fog machines, and i even have these little rotating blue and red lights JUST LIKE THE COPS!! and i just look at it...while im dipping of course!!! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

OOOH the rotating disco ball too!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.