Possible new cop radar??????

What saved my hide is that it was 3am, there were no other cars, no freeway lights, etc.. so in turn nothing to guage my speed by.

Hows about the rate at which you passed him, engine speed, time it took to catch up to you, rate at which your lights were first seen and then seen at parallel, hows about a lot of things he could have used //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I passed a car on a tiny country road and they called me in as a drunk driver. Then stopped at mcdonalds for a burger and the cops spotted my car. I got on the freeway and took off thinking I was all alone. The cops followed me up there and hit the lights about a half mile behind me so I pulled over. I knew I was speeding and the only one out there. They never passed me, they were just following me and I never knew it.

Think about it, LIDAR (laser) cannot be used moving, and is currently the top dog in speed detection. As others said before, the air pressure blah blah is certified BS. Police will ticket you on their observation or perception of your speed, and judges just don't care- they trust the cop over you because it = revenuse for the city/county/state. I was told once by a police officer that had been on the job approximately 2 weeks he could visually tell I was speeding when I went past and that I must have been because he had to drive 75mph to catch up. I told him, if I passed him in a 35mph zone and he was sitting, and I accelerated to 55 at the sign about 2 blocks later, basic physics says h would need to go a hell of a lot faster than 55 to catch up. Sadly this logic held no water in the rediculous kangaroo court, and I had to pay. Traffic tickets are no longer about enforcing the law, they are about revenue generation for municipalities and judges will not disrupt the system. Having a V-1 myself, I am sure the cop didn't have his radar on, until he turned around and tried to light you up, because he saw you speeding, but wanted hard evidence to write you up. You got lucky dude.

Yeah, if you have a radar in the cops mind they want to give you one even more then if you didnt have one - Meening a ticket,
I have my radar undermy dash, and i have a space where i can see it and set it and such, then i have a wire that runs to the top of my dash that gets the detection - almost like an antenna so to say, but a radar.

no you don't:crap:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.