Powering on a Pioneer EVO950DAB

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geoff.C

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello

I have just finished fitting a Pioneer EVO950DAB head unit into my 2021 Fiat Ducato camper.
I have used a Connects2 interface to plug into the existing vehicle wiring and am delighted that everything is 98% where I want it to be.

The missing feature that I cannot work out is the ability for the system to power on for a limited time, without the ignition being on.
This was a feature that the OEM head unit was able to achieve (so I am guessing that here must be a power feed for that purpose).
My challenge is - Despite scrutinising the fitting manual, I cannot identify how to make that happen on the current head unit.

So my question to the forum is - Does anyone have any experience / advice that could help me to achieve this ?

Many thanks

Geoff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

My experience says that for most people, usually, overpowering subs doesn't really gain much, especially for daily or music. Actual power levels...
The 750 will give you better control at higher volumes as you won't be reaching clipping as soon..
Yes, the power wires' colors don't match from the dash to the new harness. However, I tested them and the wire I'm treating as the constant 12v is...
I would pull the amp and bench test it with power and ground wires. If it still doesn't power up, its probably shot. My next step would be to...
Caxyz2's posts are hilarious to read but make little sense. It does sound like a translation..

About this thread

Geoff.C

CarAudio.com Newbie
Geoff.C
Merseyside, UK
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from