Central Region Simple Creations car show Zion, IL

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
I'm trying, trust me on that one. Maybe I should steal Hugo's truck...
i yell at him yesterday. we suppose to do something today for his bday. thats if he's not going to be with his bitch.

he is suppose to go buy some Autoteks. we will see.

take out that mla.

i yell at him yesterday. we suppose to do something today for his bday. thats if he's not going to be with his bitch.
he is suppose to go buy some Autoteks. we will see.

take out that mla.
Does it with the car turned off, so it can't be the MLA...

Does it with the car turned off, so it can't be the MLA...
Figure out your issue?

Ill be at this show and then Sunday Ill be in Madison, WI

Maybe Ill take the trunk class??? who knows, they better not allow cheater trunks like how Kris's mazda is haha

Figure out your issue?
Ill be at this show and then Sunday Ill be in Madison, WI

Maybe Ill take the trunk class??? who knows, they better not allow cheater trunks like how Kris's mazda is haha
go for it. theres seems to be a problem with the address. its not showing up. trying to figure it out.

what did you do now?
Well, Mike raised the tuning of my box, and I put the AQs back in.. After installing everything, I have a terribly loud static/buzzing noise coming from the front.

I checked every **** thing possible, and I can't find it. I also have a terrible whine now.

I am coming tomorrow though, after I get off of work and install an iPod adapter for my car.

Hopefully one of you guys can help me? Its driving me insane and I want to take everything out.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

Well, Mike raised the tuning of my box, and I put the AQs back in.. After installing everything, I have a terribly loud static/buzzing noise coming from the front.
I checked every **** thing possible, and I can't find it. I also have a terrible whine now.

I am coming tomorrow though, after I get off of work and install an iPod adapter for my car.

Hopefully one of you guys can help me? Its driving me insane and I want to take everything out.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
Ground your RCAs!

Don't tell me I have the pico fuse now?
I didn't hot swap any RCAs though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif
I have no idea but I would just do it anyways...there's a thread on here showing how to do it.

I have no idea but I would just do it anyways...there's a thread on here showing how to do it.
I guess I can, **** it **** always happens to me last minute..

O oh Bizzle, hope you get it worked out. Did you mess with you front stage amp at all when redoing everything?
Nah man, all we did was take everything out, change the box and reinstall everything just how it was.

go for it. theres seems to be a problem with the address. its not showing up. trying to figure it out.
Yeah google maps shows 3 different places when I type in that address, all are within a half mile of each other but I need to know where Im going haha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.