slotted or labyrinth port for around 2.2 cf ad 12" box?

BOOMINGRANDPA
5,000+ posts

WOLFRAM FTW
NC
I been designing box for neighbor to make ME in couple weeks either port i gotta fight a little with port size and box size but looks like 2.5x13" (32.5 sq in) port will work as far as air velocity.. if i do labyrinth that'll kinda have built in bracing since it'll have 3 port boards extending 10" of the box width.. anyway anyone think 1 is better than other?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno if I would trust an enclosure design from coming from you even tho you run a prefab enclosure...

Yup, look what I started....

The least amount of bends the better for flow. The more bends tend to create more pressure and can actually shift tuning a bit.

So you can't build a box but can design them. Your designing a box for your neighbor but you know no one that would build you a box.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

So you can't build a box but can design them. Your designing a box for your neighbor but you know no one that would build you a box.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif
i've said several times my neighbor is a cabinet maker and he made box for a guy on here... he's going to make box for me........

Ever heard one of stangs Tlines ? Look into one of them. Won't break the bank & sound great
i'm sure it's awesome but i think it would be to big for me and he always busy.. my neighbor just does cabinets part time and gotta wait 2 weeks for him to talk to me about it..

yeah guess i shoulda been more clear box was for me (i corrected it)., i thought everyone knew i was trying to find a box i couldn't so was having 1 made.. i have designed several boxes in past., 1 with 2 e designs 12's in my gallery is 1 i had 8yrs or so til december when sold with orion hp's to the guy has truck and cab 160 and ordered the fu1250 i told ya'll about.. i just haven't done it in long time, haven't even had box program on pc for 10 yrs..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.