so whats going on with ct sounds?

I will give any one a GIANT piece of very hard earned advise that I have learned the hard way...... DO NOT WIRE MONEY TO CHINA OR SOUTH KOREA PERIOD... If anything goes wrong, no bank will do anything to get your money back in international wire transfers. It is gone forever !! If you want to buy cheap Chinese Knock off amps, tell Mr. Kim to take five days and get a pay pal account.. Have him send you an invoice for your entire order so you have proof of what you are buying and have a chance to get your money back in case of any issues.

DO NOT WIRE MONEY TO CHINA OR SOUTH KOREA PERIOD !!

I will give any one a GIANT piece of very hard earned advise that I have learned the hard way...... DO NOT WIRE MONEY TO CHINA OR SOUTH KOREA PERIOD... If anything goes wrong, no bank will do anything to get your money back in international wire transfers. It is gone forever !! If you want to buy cheap Chinese Knock off amps, tell Mr. Kim to take five days and get a pay pal account.. Have him send you an invoice for your entire order so you have proof of what you are buying and have a chance to get your money back in case of any issues.

DO NOT WIRE MONEY TO CHINA OR SOUTH KOREA PERIOD !!
eBay for this guy. One of the safest ways to buy. I've dealt with shipping to Brazil before & that's a nightmare.

We are actually putting together an order for the universal bass knobs to be ordered at the end of the month. If anyone would like an amp they can get it on the order as well for the cost of his price plus shipping. Warranty repair work will be handled by Jeremy Brannon at EBBCO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.