Northwest Region Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show Sound-Off

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Hey guys here is the contact for the Quality Inn And Suites. It is located in the Spokane Valley close to the Fair Grounds where the competition will be held. It includes a microwave, refrigerator, pool, hot tub, rec room with pool table and air hockey, fitness room, free breakfast, and even milk and cookies at night. Its only $93 a day for competitors and car showers. Its a really nice place. When you call to reserve, just let them know you are a competitor for the Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show Sound Competition so they can give you the discount rate.

Quality Inn Valley Suites

(509) 928-5218

Entry fee will be $35 and if you want the MECA Member ship, it will be another $20. The only way to be eligible for State Champion is to be a MECA Member.

Hey guys, i am starting to have people register already. If you have the ability to register now, please do. The quicker you register, the quicker i can let you know what class you are going to compete in. By knowing what class you will be in will let you get tuning right and able you to start looking over the rules of your class. Here is a link to the 2010 Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show website.

Spokane Auto/Boat Speed Show 2010

Well I hope all you guys come out to this. By the way if you guys are over 21 I have a party bus that I can take up to 14 people in and party it up one night!! Let me know it will be free I will cover it:)

So sence this is a meca event the sensor is on the driver side of the vehicle? Or did I read the rule book wrong? Russ I have to take care of a couple things before I register but I will be calling since I already reserved a hotel room for the weekend.

When is the deadline to register? I just sold my amplifiers not sure if I am going to get my new ones in on time to make this.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.