SQ System

so image dynamics is the best of the 3 with good mid bass and clear vocals
all of them will sound relatively the same when you do a proper tune and when i said the same meaning amazing specifically to your tastes. SQ is subjective so thats why a DSP or good head unit to properly tune is key capeesh?

all of them will sound relatively the same when you do a proper tune and when i said the same meaning amazing specifically to your tastes. SQ is subjective so thats why a DSP or good head unit to properly tune is key capeesh?
Sound quality isn’t subjective. But what one likes is.

So do I run the subs to the Fix82 and then run my 2 sets of components through the JL D8? Whats the difference betwen the D8 and twk88
All will come from the TwK. You control all speakers.

The D8 has optical in and only one set of RCAs in. That’s all it needs when used with a FiX.

I agree with these guys!!! Sq is basically a very clean sounding system. I thought i wanted sq and i just wanted loud and clear. Cost me over 2grand snd not happy with volume. For sq you will need to stop all vibrations in car wich is a ton of work. You will need s dsp wich is 300 or more. Placement of tweeters and mids are crucially important. You will need custom locations becuase whoever tunes the system will tune it in a way that every frequency is clean which in my case it means most frequencys are lowered alot to sound clear which made the system volume very low. You can achieve loud amd clear without all the hasle. Sq is on a very high level of clear

I agree with these guys!!! Sq is basically a very clean sounding system. I thought i wanted sq and i just wanted loud and clear. Cost me over 2grand snd not happy with volume. For sq you will need to stop all vibrations in car wich is a ton of work. You will need s dsp wich is 300 or more. Placement of tweeters and mids are crucially important. You will need custom locations becuase whoever tunes the system will tune it in a way that every frequency is clean which in my case it means most frequencys are lowered alot to sound clear which made the system volume very low. You can achieve loud amd clear without all the hasle. Sq is on a very high level of clear
How many times did we tell you? You just have your sh*t incorrectly setup. Not the EQ tune, i'm talking about just your gains and volume. You can get both easily if you just followed basic directions i said in the other thread.

I dont know why what i say does not process through your head lmfao..

Dsp is not just for sq. It's beneficial to thoroughly tune any system regardless of sq or spl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What would be better in a mustang that would still get loud and have good SQ as in hitting all the notes

2 12 JL Audio W6v3 Sealed in 2 cubes net

2 12 JL Audio W6v3 ported in 2.6 net tuned to 32 hertz

2 10 JL Audio W7 Sealed in 2.5 cubes net

2 10 JL Audio W7 ported in 3 cubes net tuned to 32 hertz

What would be better in a mustang that would still get loud and have good SQ as in hitting all the notes
2 12 JL Audio W6v3 Sealed in 2 cubes net

2 12 JL Audio W6v3 ported in 2.6 net tuned to 32 hertz

2 10 JL Audio W7 Sealed in 2.5 cubes net

2 10 JL Audio W7 ported in 3 cubes net tuned to 32 hertz
Transmission line box niether sealed nor ported

You know what... I give up. This is the 3rd time

Some of the things you post really do tell how clueless you are about anything that’s not bass 

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

Why would you need to cross lower then 2.5k?

That’s really good for a 25mm tweeter btw.
thats becasue you are really clueless. passive crossovers have flaw just like active xovers. you just dont know anything about passive networks.

thats becasue you are really clueless. passive crossovers have flaw just like active xovers. you just dont know anything about passive networks.
I know enough to know you can only delay each driver if it’s bi-amped.

You have to use its slope and point and rely on a -3 - +3 switch.

Yeah they are great.

You just don’t know any better. You really need to leave these types of discussions to people that have at least sat in a SQ car in the last 5 years.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.