Subwoofer Setup for SPL an daily madness

Ok first off i know forums are all personal preferences and some people actually know what there talking about through personal experiences with the products but id just like to get some insight on what you may think would be a good system to run daily an feed my bass addiction lol..

As for my electrical i have a 235 h/o alt with one optima yellow top upfront 2 370 fr C&D batteries in the back with a isolater relay 200 amp and 2 runs on 1/o aw welding wire for both + & - pure copper ox free wire i do plan on adding 2 more back batteries but thats it for now..

to power the set up im goin to have 2 sundown saz 2500ds i have one right now but im gonna purchase another an strap them..

now the subs & enclosure are what im sceptecle on right now i have 4 15 inch alpine type rs at .5 ohm on one sundown but im goin to sell them an im figuring out what i wanna so either 4 actual good brand fi dd sundown lower model 15s or 18s..

or just go with 2 18s or 2 15s but the higher model like fi btl n2 or DD 9500 series 15s or 18s

but i want some people who have had experiences with there output..

i like that chest pounding breath taking away bass..right now my box with 4 15s is tuned to 29hz i like it but it dosent satisfy all the bass notes i like just crazy lows..

sorry for rambeling but any help or info would help thanks!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i do wanna meter high db wise but also want it to pound for daily bass atleast 2 3 hours a day lol
I guess i mis interpreted ..I was reading this as you were wanting chest pounding, breath taking bass, not just the crazy lows.

To satisfy some of both, try a mid-30's port tune. The closer you can get to vehicle resonant frequency without sacrificing too much of the crazy lows, the better.

but yeah, run 6 18's in a clamshell on 5k and git er done, of you just need to spend that paper.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.