Subwoofers questions...

Thanks for ya advice, I phoned my buddy and told him not to sale me those cheap sh#t. But he said that his cousin got some good Pyle blue subs that are rare and it's for sale, he will be coming over to my place for a little demo in a bit here.

Thanks for ya advice, I phoned my buddy and told him not to sale me those cheap sh#t. But he said that his cousin got some good Pyle blue subs that are rare and it's for sale, he will be coming over to my place for a little demo in a bit here.
You have got to be fugging kidding me........................//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif *Legacy* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif *Pyle* //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sick.gif.b1847c8dabbfeeddbcf1a78052249e10.gif *Blaunkput*

Your buddy is obviously a Flea Market Audio nuthugger, at best a Best Buy nuthugger.

But I am pretty convinced you are a multi that is ******* with us.

No i'm not playing, but you guys are right. My buddy's cousins Pyle sounded like sh*t, but I did decided to buy off 2 Dual 12 inch from a local pawn shop near by. So far it sounded great in my geo metro.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.