Treo Engineering SSX 100.2

Participant count
  • Participant list
Picked up a Treo Engineering SSX 100.2 for a steal. I know Treo Engineering is top notch quality, or at least was when this name was released. But I don't know much about this amp specifically. Yes, I have the manual, but was more interested in hearing real life use experiences with this amp.

Overated junk. I'll take it off your hands.

All kidding aside, the treo amps are nice. I used to have a 75.2 that I ran at 1ohm bridged. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Made some good power. Got pretty hot, but almost never protected.

Interested in selling it?

Lol. Not at all! This is one of the most solid amps I've had. And it if I told you how much I paid for it, you wouldn't believe it!!

Currently it's running @ 4ohms bridged, and I'm very impressed. It's louder than the Alpine MRP m1000 (@ 4ohms) it replaced for sure.

I'm tempted to wire to 2 ohms bridged and see what happens...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.