* Trevor's 2010 Audi A4 Trunk Build. Sundown. Fi.*

dude that blows!!!! excellent job so far though. those reducers are **** as hell!
Thanks man. Yeah I love em they give me about half an inch to the floor also. Perfect size. The black floor is streak free without flash as well. Think it was a nice little add on.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see you got the new FI's with the playdough baskets. They did that to my shocker as well, not sure how they managed it to a sub that is as light as a Q. Did you talk to Fi about it already?

I see you got the new FI's with the playdough baskets. They did that to my shocker as well, not sure how they managed it to a sub that is as light as a Q. Did you talk to Fi about it already?
Yes everything is being taken care of. Scott from Fi told me they have already started working on the replacement and made it top priority. UPS came for the package yesterday but I had no mention of it so the package was sealed when they got here. They are coming back Monday to pick it up. Cant tell if serious but I was told by Nick(who used to work for Fi) that the sub must have dropped of the belt from at least 20ft. He has seen other damaged subs. And the Q isn't necessarily "light" it still weighs in at 47lbs for a 12.

Take what Nick says with a grain of salt, Scott is the only one to trust. It wouldn't doubt me that they would drop something that high and let it go though.

Take what Nick says with a grain of salt, Scott is the only one to trust. It wouldn't doubt me that they would drop something that high and let it go though.
The whole box was fucked up when I got it from my door. one corner was completely caved in and one side was cracked open. Sounds like a UPS problem to me.

The whole box was fucked up when I got it from my door. one corner was completely caved in and one side was cracked open. Sounds like a UPS problem to me.
indeed.... it is! guess what! assembly on yo box starts monday :0

I meant I wouldn't put it past ups to drop the bastard off the roof then deliver. I wasn't saying fi sent out a broken sub lol.

I meant I wouldn't put it past ups to drop the bastard off the roof then deliver. I wasn't saying fi sent out a broken sub lol.
inorite! i received a tc 5400 couple months ago... totally mangled!!! and the topper, it was in a crate, double boxed. lol

inorite! i received a tc 5400 couple months ago... totally mangled!!! and the topper, it was in a crate, double boxed. lol
There is no reason to be scared about your packages being able to make it across the country. Thinking about how much I pay to ship crap I should be able to feel like my stuff will not be destroyed.

There is no reason to be scared about your packages being able to make it across the country. Thinking about how much I pay to ship crap I should be able to feel like my stuff will not be destroyed.
i totally agree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

it ****** as it was a Barely used OG 5400 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so sad

i totally agree //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif
it ****** as it was a Barely used OG 5400 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif so sad
I've got a XXX motor coming in the mail, if they smash it I'll be pissed. I'm curious to see how this build goes, been looking into an Audi for a daily driver.

I've got a XXX motor coming in the mail, if they smash it I'll be pissed. I'm curious to see how this build goes, been looking into an Audi for a daily driver.
To give you an idea, this is about how much room the box will take up for mine. Although its going to have an inch or two more room on the sides and top.

kU7ZMl.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.