Upgrading my car audio

Participant count
  • Participant list
my biggest issue im doing this is because when i play some songs off my ipod alot of them arent very loud even at max volume so basically i wanna upgrade to where it will be significantly louder.. exactly how much of a difference will the sub make?

so i talked to my uncle tonight and he can help me so im trying to decide if i need to actually get the same brand speakers for the front and rear or does it really matter??

im looking at pioneers for the front and not sure yet for the back

dont get the pioneers most are junk with the exception of one set.there is better to be had for the money.as far as the rear ,its usually just a preference .amping the speakers is a good idea tho ,if you like to listen to your system loud

i dont have one yet thats why im saying if i buy one i dont wanna spend a ton of money just for a sound system in my car i mean i want it pretty decent but it doesnt have to be amazing

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.