Viper 791 Help

Participant count
  • Participant list

matt_attack

I just hooked up the 12v constant wire and my car wont start. I was doing just this one to make sure it would work and it didnt. Do i have to hook up all the rest of the wires or did i hook it up wrong? The constant from the battery went to the brain and then back to the factory constant. I also hooked up the ground wire cause i thought that might be the reason but its not. I left all the other wires factory. Do i need to run the starter through the alarm to get my car to start even though its still hooked up factory?

Okay, I'm trying to picture what you did from what you said. Did you cut your factory constant power wire to connect it to the alarm? Which constant wire did you hook up, the small red one from the brain or the large red ones from the relay pack? Please explain EXACTLY what you connected, what you cut, where you made your connections, and what kind of vehicle you're working with.

okay so wait what wires did you hook up besides the red one??? and what kind of car is this. we need more info to really be able to help while not there with the car

and why did you run the constant from the car to the alarm brain then back to the car?? the alarm takes power from the car doesnt feed it back to it. or at least shouldnt if hooked up right

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.