what is so special about the remote starters anyway?

On a hot day it is nice to have a car start the A/C before you get there...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

or in the winter, you dont really want to go outside in the cold and the snow just to start your car, remote start it and its nice and tosty inside and the snow should be melting on the windshield and back window..

Or if you are being chased you can just start it up and unlock the doors and jump in. Honeslty Ive only seen people show off with it and the cold weather thing. Like mine opens my fuel door trunk rolls down windows and such haha.

it is just convenient. at work (i work outside) i start my truck up 5 or 10 minutes before i get there and it is so nice to jump in it cause its cold.

If you lived in Michigan and had small children, it wouldn't take you long to see the value of it. It's nice to have the car warm and the ice off the windows when you finally have everyone suited up and ready to leave.

yeah it's gets really hot specially if you have leather... i use mine all the time... get ready 2 leave work crank it up and when i get 2 my car don't have 2 worry about it being 2 hot... unless i left my a/c off :-(

Just a guess here, but youve never had a remote start have ya? If so you most likely wouldnt go without one now. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Basically it saves you the time in the winter of getting dressed going out to ur car starting it up and coming back inside all cold.... Also u dont have to put ur key in the iginition making it an added safety measure.

And yea on those hot days it is def nice

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.