What's wrong with Skar Audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have purchased vvx's from kevin directly and they arrived as described and work great! With that being said, they are good subs for the value, but I wouldnt jump on their new line zvx or w/e.. Better subs for the money. And to be honest I wouldnt risk sending him that kind of money and end up with b-stock or nothing at all.. If running the VVX's, its a great sub for a great price, otherwise just look elsewhere. IAD seems promising!

I have purchased vvx's from kevin directly and they arrived as described and work great! With that being said, they are good subs for the value, but I wouldnt jump on their new line zvx or w/e.. Better subs for the money. And to be honest I wouldnt risk sending him that kind of money and end up with b-stock or nothing at all.. If running the VVX's, its a great sub for a great price, otherwise just look elsewhere. IAD seems promising!
how can you sleep at night knowing you gave that worthless piece of shit your hard earned money

how can you sleep at night knowing you gave that worthless piece of shit your hard earned money
lol got a great price on them and 4 of them get pretty loud on 6500watts.. Helps alot when going to bed.

enjoy your used b stock subs.....you must shop at walmart a lot too since you enjoy supporting companies that aren't socially and morally responsible
lol I like how you dont even allow ACTUAL customers to assess whether THEIR equipment is b-stock.. awesome job making yourself sound like a jackass. You've totally had your hands on my subs personally, so you KNOW my stuff is b-stock:rolleyes:

No, my gear was not used, and its not b-stock. Also my 4 vvx's make me as loud as I expect. Very happy

Last edited by a moderator:
lol I like how you dont even allow ACTUAL customers to assess whether THEIR equipment is b-stock.. awesome job making yourself sound like a jackass. You've totally had your hands on my subs personally, so you KNOW my stuff is b-stock:rolleyes:
No, my gear was not used, and its not b-stock. Also my 4 vvx's make me as loud as I expect. Very happy
This man is Adolf Hitler. True story.

Wow, I simply stated that SKAR AS A PRODUCT was decent. I even went as far as to clarify that I (an ACTUAL skar customer) would never send Kevin enormous sums of money for subs due to the risk of being scammed. But I now see the issue you guys have. Its not that Kevin is indeed a dirtbag. Its that hes doing things in life that your not. He going to china on vacation with funds from his subs that you want to see crumble. I couldnt care less if skar caved tomorrow, I got what I wanted. And you guys can flame on people for SIMPLY owning skar products, its not going to keep me awake tonight. But as far as being car audio enthusiasts?? What a joke! Your bashing people based on their gear!

Ill admit it. I own 4 Skar vvx's... I am Hitler:suicide:

Wow, I simply stated that SKAR AS A PRODUCT was decent. I even went as far as to clarify that I (an ACTUAL skar customer) would never send Kevin enormous sums of money for subs due to the risk of being scammed. But I now see the issue you guys have. Its not that Kevin is indeed a dirtbag. Its that hes doing things in life that your not. He going to china on vacation with funds from his subs that you want to see crumble. I couldnt care less if skar caved tomorrow, I got what I wanted. And you guys can flame on people for SIMPLY owning skar products, its not going to keep me awake tonight. But as far as being car audio enthusiasts?? What a joke! Your bashing people based on their gear!
Ill admit it. I own 4 Skar vvx's... I am Hitler:suicide:
paid for by daddy. But at least I nailed it on the hitler part. ZING!

First I saw of this thread....

tl:dr

Maybe someone chimed in already but I love how we are all you guys can talk about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

First I saw of this thread....
tl:dr

Maybe someone chimed in already but I love how we are all you guys can talk about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
images

There lies the problem- when the product is received by the customer and does not work, the customer and/or the shipping company is blamed for the problem and the manufacturer won't take responsibility for it. This is exactly what skar audio has done on numerous occasions.

PERFECTLY WORDED!!!!thats what hard working people who actually know the value of a dollar have a problem with.i try to do all my homework on a company before i buy from them to make sure it will last and was thinking of buying from skar.this is how i ran across all of whats going on.I read all the box making fiasco this Kevin guy done to people.Seriously fucked up.I would def. stay away from that kind of ethic.Nobody is perfect but at least stand up and admit to what you do.Its just a pitiful sad situation and at least some guys on here have the balls to tell everyone what this guy has the potential to do to someone else because of what he has done in the past.thanks for informing me so i didnt make the same mistake or get ripped off!For all of you that dont care who your money goes to,good luck and hope you get what you pay for.

There lies the problem- when the product is received by the customer and does not work, the customer and/or the shipping company is blamed for the problem and the manufacturer won't take responsibility for it. This is exactly what skar audio has done on numerous occasions.
PERFECTLY WORDED!!!!thats what hard working people who actually know the value of a dollar have a problem with.i try to do all my homework on a company before i buy from them to make sure it will last and was thinking of buying from skar.this is how i ran across all of whats going on.I read all the box making fiasco this Kevin guy done to people.Seriously fucked up.I would def. stay away from that kind of ethic.Nobody is perfect but at least stand up and admit to what you do.Its just a pitiful sad situation and at least some guys on here have the balls to tell everyone what this guy has the potential to do to someone else because of what he has done in the past.thanks for informing me so i didnt make the same mistake or get ripped off!For all of you that dont care who your money goes to,good luck and hope you get what you pay for.

I read all of it too before i bought and I didn't care, I didn't had any problem when purchasing , but good luck try to listen to different subs like PSI, FI SSA, IA, Sundown etc before you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...