Northwest Region Who would be interested in a spl show outside olympia WA

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Hey guys...I'm josh...the guy that owns the shop tryn to get the show together...I have just opened a new location about 3 weeks ago and been so freakin bizy with custom installs...the county fair is mid augst and I am ganna have a booth at it, might bee end of augst if I can get the fair grounds rented or find a place to have it...my shop has like 5 parking spots lol...ill keep ya posted josh

Well the fairgrounds are booked till sept...is this too late for u guys? Not many places for a show and I have little parking( and I'm next to the police station) let me know guys if that is ok, if not ill keep hunting...we have 2 car shows in augst in Elma...and the county fair. Lol so its kinda booked

Washington ***** for car audio anything. The shops around here try to sell you crap, half-ass installs and apparently do not know crap about building boxes. They are over-priced retards that take no real interest in car audio. This is the saddest state I have ever seen. NONE of the big organizations EVER seem to want anything to do with Washington and all of the car audio shops are too much of pansies to ever try to set something up on their own. What a freakin useless state. I regret ever coming back here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.