Northwest Region Who would be interested in a spl show outside olympia WA

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA
Maybe someone with the time and energy will bring back the audio scene up here......

I am going to do my best to bring it back....I do not have endless cash...and I do have 5 kids at home asking if I have to work all night again.....to put on a show for u guys with nice trophies is a weeks pay check for some guys...out of my pocket....if I can't see a return on it why would I shell out the cash for you to play( I don't make $ off the show)? Well I love the sport...and the truth is spl guys don't just happen....its something the you get a bug and follow....shows help the bass head population....

Well no way I can pull it off in aug...I am shooting for sept now...fair grounds said that mid sept I MIGHT get a satdy and by then ill know if my sponsership is going to be with audiopipe or RE audio...and have a build ready for the show

Get a hold of Team Shadow (http://www.westcoastextremespl.com/) - Robert might be able to help you get set up with judges and make it a sanctioned IASCA show. He's willing to do something at a low cost right now. We were talking back and forth about how to get some shows going in Washington and he mentioned he could keep the entry fees and provide score sheets, judges (I think Robert himself) and equipment and you would have to provide an outlet to plug the RTA into, advertising, and trophies (if you wanted to give out trophies). If you have any questions, just shoot me a PM.

Yep it kinda *****....I just had to drop a G and a job that has a 5G ballance is not getting done fast enuff....some of the parts got shipped and they r the wrong ones *cry* but I am doing every thing I can to do my part n getting real comps back it the NW

It would be awesome to have a show in WA, I would attend no matter what part of the state it was in. I have only been to some small comps in Salem and they were kinda lame. The one at the Audio Source was kinda tight.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.