Why do they temp me?

hornedfrog1985
5,000+ posts

<---Down Syndrome Tiger.
Iowa
Yeah, this is a pretty nice tv. It has good specs.
are we looking at the same TV contast ration is 10k dynamic. you could get a Sony W-series for that on sale at best buy. go plasma for $1200 you can get a 50" Panasonic with 1million:1 contrast and a 480hz refresh rate.

^lol You're the guy they **** every dime out of by doubling the refresh rate every month, and getting you to buy into it. They just came out with 120hz, haven't even really sold many 240hz, and you are over hear championing 480 ****ing hz? Get a life bro.

^lol You're the guy they **** every dime out of by doubling the refresh rate every month, and getting you to buy into it. They just came out with 120hz, haven't even really sold many 240hz, and you are over hear championing 480 ****ing hz? Get a life bro.
next time before you speak, learn something. 120hz is the highest for LCD. if you would actually read what I said, you would see I said plasma. Plasma has had a much higher refresh rate than LCD since the technology first came out. as for 240hz that is not in the mainstream market right now. here's a link for you to see the 480hz

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8723232&type=product&id=1200703056434

p.s - I have a life and a brain. and the 120hz that is not new technology. sony had those on their XBR3 which is almost 3 years old.

WOW who gives a ****? You are one of those people who come over and bash someones tv because you claim you can see a huge difference and would have spent a grand more for 240hz, or something. Get a life. If this was such a bad deal like you seem to imply why did it sell out in the first hour?

You say 120hz is the highest for lcd... Wrong. I did see you said plasma, but there is a reason people are not buying plasmas, and a reason companies are killing them off. Now go away **** nut

WOW who gives a ****? You are one of those people who come over and bash someones tv because you claim you can see a huge difference and would have spent a grand more for 240hz, or something. Get a life. If this was such a bad deal like you seem to imply why did it sell out in the first hour?
actually refresh rate is pretty important... i'll give him that. AND it is pretty noticeable when its that big of a difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.