Your opinions on this setup for DVD playback

Participant count
  • Participant list

Chrisku13
10+ year member

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7367547&type=product&id=1122653507129

I never really considered getting in-car video, but I'm considering it now. I can get this set for very cheap after employee discount at my work, and was wondering what everyone was thinking? They had a box at the store that showed a pretty ugly install, but I would probably screw the straps and stick velcro on the back of it and the back of my headrests to stick that way, and run the wire through the back of the seats for a clean look. The only thing that would **** is these wouldn't be flush with the headrest, they'd stick out an inch and a half. Opinions?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.