RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

im giving dude till next tuesday on my radios...

and thats just b/c he delivered part of my first order....

but my first order (which was 2 things and only got 1 so far) was money order....which he still has 740......so what do i do about that if i want a refund??

the 2nd order is paypal so it should be okay.....(money was sent to me from selling something then sent right to him so it was never in bank)

Xplorerd did you read the roe thread on him? I thought it was funny how so many people were backing him up for being a "great" guy and they've known him for years and blah blah blah.

BTW your bank cannot process a charge back if it's been over 60 days, according to these cyber crime websites...my bank wont do it because of this reasoning...it may vary...im not sure

Sent: Tue 7/31/07 1:10 PM

To: J Ward (ripdajacka@hotmail.com)

Trying to figure out what happened but they didn't ship to the shop yet. Working on a definite date b/c when I've given people tentative dates before that didn't work out too well. Just stay posted man. I'll know more soon. I know what the shop is telling me but it's kinda a run around like "You know how it is ordering rims".....I know I've had rims delayed everytime I've ordered in the past 6 years from many different shops so I know what he's saying but that doesn't mean it's right. I'll keep you posted....

Sent: Wed 8/01/07 10:35 AM

To: J Ward (ripdajacka@hotmail.com)

There defense and I honestly can say I know what they are saying is....."You know how it is ordering rims and sometimes there are delays". I can't even really argue with that b/c everytime I've ordered wheels something always came up. It's not right, but it's true. I'm hammering away man to make things asap and I'll keep you posted when you hit me up. Thanks man and Be Blessed...

I believe If i had people wanting to beat my ass, put me in jail, and god knows whatever else I would put a lil pressure on the bast*rds at the rim shop.. if he even ordered the f*cking things.. I feel like im being led around by my balls.. I was trying to give benefit of the doubt but ****!!

Xplorerd did you read the roe thread on him? I thought it was funny how so many people were backing him up for being a "great" guy and they've known him for years and blah blah blah.
Bunch of idiots over on ROE anyway. Sticking up for a scammer doesn't suprise me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies