15k Budget Options

lol.jpg

Y'all have heard it all before lol
Been there, done that, gone to great lengths over the years to minimize the amount I need to do these days.

Not sure who does high quality installs in Texas but I will give you a bit of advice, 2000$ worth of equipment in a 13,000$ install with custom mounting locations, thorough deadening, etc. is going to outperform buying 13 grand worth of meme brand names and having some hack just plug that **** into your factory locations.

That said, if your goal is just to buy the most expensive brand names for the bragging rights, figure out where all the professional athletes, rappers and other bone-heads with more money than sense shop, but 15 grand isn't going to even scratch the surface when it comes to pissing away money on audio when there are no shortage of options.

That is his website and it looks like he is in Forth Worth.

Also yeah depends on what you want to do. With that kind of budget definitely make sure you get all the sound deadening you can get as well. Resonix is rated the best across the board right now.
Ive seen that guy. i dealt with him in the past along with an old friend of mine when he was in Arlington,TX. Mark bought some High end Gladden amps (4ch, and mono)and Hertz Mille components from him, I do believe. i picked up some Massive components when they first came out from him along with some Seas. Pretty sure its the same guy. But he has been into high end car audio for a very long time. want to say.. that if it was the same guy... he was doing High End Home Audio/Video installations as well

I think that is part of my problem though, I can look through a crutchfield listing and see what they're priced at, but I don't know what an average speaker is these days.
I like sensitivity levels of-90db+ speaker and I look at Freq& HTZ and RMS values, and Ohms value for most of my front stage. Its like Polk MM series speakers.. Some really nice specs(as an example to follow) and they sound fantastic amplified and door treatments for the money

I had a set of $50 recoil components sound great in my car doors...when I replaced them with cdt components I gave the recoils to a buddy at work...they sound like a hot mess now 😂 fine a reputable brand (focal, cdt, jbl, morel, etc) give them a proper home and all will be good...between deadening, dsp tuning and doing an active 2 or 3 way any solid brand will sound great
CDT HD series and ES series( do not care for the CL series) ,Polk Audio MM and DB series, Infinity Kappa and carbon fiber coned speakers, Dayton Audio, Image Dynamics ,Digital Designs, and Cresendo have served we quite well and I have been pleased with them in all the vehicles Ive had, and do have them in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...