2 options your choice?!?!?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Outcome365

CarAudio.com Newbie
Ok I was wondering the people of Reddit on what I should put into my stereo for a 2014 f150 supercrew. Witch one would you choose or is their something else I should do?

OPTION 1
-wdx 8 g2 x2
-front facing box
-wdx 3k watt amp for sub
-wdx 1200 watt amp for speakers
-jbl stadium speakers and tweeters
-with wiring
PRICE=1950

OPTION 2
-jl audio 12 tw3 x2
-down facing sub box
-jl audio 1000 watt amps for sub and speakers
-jl audio c2 speakers and tweeters
-wiring
Price= 2800

I would have @Buck design me a ported box and build it. A down firing subwoofer setup is not going to do anything and a basic box you can buy online won't be close to the specs you need for the subwoofer. Start with the subwoofers you want and have the box designed for your music tastes and room available. I would also consider something other then JL while they are nice there are other options out there that will perform for cheaper money.

Yes DB Drive is pretty low quality/performance . I did a build for a guy with 8 DB Drive 15s and they were terrible. The power ratings are very over rated on their stuff.

I would do 8s firing forwards in a proper ported box over a 12" sealed down firing though.

As far as sub stage I would probably do

4 of these. D2
Amp for subwoofers

Then get a box design from Buck on here and have a box built.

The Sundown Sa8v3 would be a good choice as well.

Screenshot_20210404-095639_Chrome.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.