Admin won't PM me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were thay banned?
yeah the Nazi banned all my names even though I was told as long as I only used them in the lounge they wouldnt be banned. Funny thing was one of the names banned wasnt even mine it was my cousins name who logged in under my IP once but dumbass banned it. Amazing how mods can just override other mods without reprecussions huh?

PhatTonyDeNarco is not banned //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gifI have no clue about PhagTonyDeNarco
well I wasnt PhatTonyDeNarco //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

get over it, life will go on. there is no reason to have multiple names other than to cause problems on the forum. if you want to complain about it take it up w/ goob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Is there a BT, USB or other AUX option? May be time to convert your CDs to a solid sate option and use it until you replace the init altogether.
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
Pull the head unit out, and at the harness use a test light to check 12v, ground, and Accessory. If all three are good, you have probably...
Not really, stock car speakers are extremely flimsy from the start and yours are almost 20 years old! I have no trouble believing the bloke who...

About this thread

dbornotdb

10+ year member
Custom Fabricator
dbornotdb
Bradenton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date