Admin won't PM me back

Status
Not open for further replies.
must have pmed the wrong mods. i always respond to my pm's
also keep in mind there are only about 4-5 active mods on here
Gotta agree with that. Everytime I have felt the need to communicate with a moderator privately I have always gotten a response pronto excepting when the mod in question wasn't logged in at the time I originally sent the PM.

anybody that types f a g hundred of times in someones for sale thread deserves what you got. Be glad it wasn't permenant. You're right though...I dont like you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

Is there a BT, USB or other AUX option? May be time to convert your CDs to a solid sate option and use it until you replace the init altogether.
Not with a Toyota but with a Dodge Stratus. The Security Key Immobilizer Module (SKIM) was activated and it would not energize the coils. Check if...
Pull the head unit out, and at the harness use a test light to check 12v, ground, and Accessory. If all three are good, you have probably...
Not really, stock car speakers are extremely flimsy from the start and yours are almost 20 years old! I have no trouble believing the bloke who...

About this thread

dbornotdb

10+ year member
Custom Fabricator
dbornotdb
Bradenton, FL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date