Affordable shop that gets it right the first time

Participant count
  • Participant list
Nobody has experience with a 2021 vehicle yet. I'd give your local shop a shot as long as they will stand behind their work.

Thank you, appreciate the response. I went to a few shops and all said they never done one and that the installer websites used for fitting etc don’t have updated info yet... I had a system for over 20 yrs and missing it the last month. Best thing to do is to wait a bit then.
I wish you were closer I could help you get it right ... make sure whoever you get to do it knows their stuff...I've seen some destroyed cars and hack jobs from shops all over ..its sad to see people spend loads of money to have their vehicles destroyed ...this is my resume on knowing a little bit about car audio ....im still unpacking ..so still a little messy ..
20201222_152216.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...