Any Android app to do this?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Afan64

CarAudio.com Newbie
Is there a app that simulates Bluetooth audio, so you can put any name/words in it, and it will show up on the Car Radio?
e.g. When you connect your phone to your car and play music, it shows the file name, song name, song artist and album cover. If you find a .mp3 without the info, just the file name, you can name it to anything you want. The app could simulate a .mp3 file, so you can type in the name, artist, image cover, etc. and it will be on the car radio screen.
Something like this.

Their is an app called evertag that lets you change the name and album art of music files. No reason why you couldn’t find a track of dead silence and change the name and picture to what you want.

mp3tag is another free one that is popular for car radio use (for some reason, some metatagging software does not do well with album art and car stereos).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

https://youtube.com/@SaabUnleashed?si=-8qdxpYY0yGzrMsL Here you go. This guy does android head unit reviews. His reviews are how I found my...
User manual for the A!. it's in Korean, but Google translate can help you with that...
OK. Sorry for the basic questions. My phone has a hotspot so I could use that. However, I am wondering if the phone is connected to the head...
you did. https://www.caraudio.com/threads/double-din-cd-player-with-screen-mirroring-a-link-android-auto-budget.614240/#post-8864499 OP:
AGAIN sonic does the same install stuff for free as well! Get a head unit with 4v preouts and 6 rca preouts as well they will be setup as front...

About this thread

Afan64

CarAudio.com Newbie
Afan64
Sarajevo
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from