Best way to organize MP3 DVDs

P.T.R.
10+ year member

Just wondering how you guys organize your music collection assuming it all doesn't fit on one disc... I have about 10G of music right now and am thinking of doing A-# and then #-# and # to Z unless anyone has a better suggestion.

Personal Preference.

I plan on making Genre DVD's, but some artists that I have will take up more than one DVD alone, so I'll probly do Artist first, then Genre for most of the stuff that I only have one or two albums of... until I decide to get an ipod to hold all of it at once, unless I decide the DVD route is working for me since they are cheap and I already have a few hundred blanks lying around.

I just got a steal on an in-dash DVD, but no iPod support. So this is where I am at, unless I want to figure out where to run the RCAs to and just hook up the Ipod as aux in.

I really dont understand the question.

Most programs will put your folders in a-z folders

you an divied them into rap/rock/acoustic but the acoustic folder will be first then rap then rock

then you can have sub folders for each and even a sub folder for that

example

I have

rock/queen/greatist hits/disc 1/ we will rock you

if you could shrink the bitrate a little on the mp3's and burn it on a dual layer dvd, it would fit on one disc. the folders go on the dvd in alphabetical order already. that was good enough for me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.