budget system, build got canceled

So I was gonna do a 2 15" XFL build in a 4th order but that's been cancelled due to budget issues. What can I do for $500? I already have a pioneer I think it is head unit. It''ll work fine for now. Driver mid is blown so I'll get a component set, I have a 2 channel Rockford fosgate amp I'll put on em. That's not included in the 500. So $500, I need subs and amp. It already has a cheap wiring kit but it works. I have a ported 6.5 in it right now. I'm looking for the best literal bang for the buck. Open to options. Edit. It's going in a 98 k1500 extended cab. Add $100 for mids and highs. What do y'all recommend on those? I like pretty deep bass and clean. Clean and loud. I heard 2 15" CVRs recently in a pre fab and they weren't too bad but I'd want deeper and cleaner. I can also build a box.

Once I do this build I ain't gonna have the money for a long long time. And I really can't afford to get into any major electrical. I'm lookin for pretty loud but it's just a daily. Just a bit louder than 2 15 CVRs in the prefab. My guess is gonna be equivalent of em in a custom box? And on a good amp. She was running a planet audio amp.

search for the deals. they are there - when you find a product for sale real cheap you gota snatch it up as deals dont last long here.

you want an amp thats efficent - and subs that dont need a ton of rms value.

Yea I know that. I'm asking what is there. What do y'all recommend for a total of $600? AB, DD, Sundown, Kickers, SQ/AQ. What?
HDS300 bundle.....you'll be loud. Take the change and get a custom ported or build your own.

I'd suggest you do your own **** research. Asking this crowd for advice is like asking a retard to do your calculus. If it's too heavy of a read, step away, wait till your ready to make your own decisions.

PRECISION POWER PPI BA5000.1D $250 new shipped

AMERICAN BASS XD1544 $236 shipped roughly

Now this is brand new equipment. Might be able to look around and get some nice used equipment for around the same price. That little PPI amp is pretty hard to beat price wise.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.