budget system, build got canceled

OP: You should get an HDS300 15 imo:

SoundQubed HDS315

What people don't get is cone area isn't everything. Its more about displacement!! displacement is usable cone area x Xmax. It is how much air is moved by the sub. A Decent 15 would out-do two sh*tty 15's.

A single HDC4 12 in the right enclosure could out-perform the three garbage kickers.

Like I said I'm not an expert :p I still have trouble remembering what parallel and series do in terms of impedance
Wiring is not hard. I learned how to wire subs to different impedance loads my freshmen year of high school. Please do some research and learn this. Its basic stuff you should know. A single 2 ohm DVC sub can be wired to 1 or 4 ohms. Two of them could be wired to .5, 2, or 8 ohms. Three of them could be wired to .33, 1.333, 3, and 12 ohms.

Like I said I'm not an expert :p I still have trouble remembering what parallel and series do in terms of impedance
If your no expert and arent sure what the hell you talking about dont recommend something because he might take your half *** recommendation and listen to it

I love sundown don't get me wrong but there overpriced. It's like buying American Eagle clothes or summ. It's mostly for the name although they do make really good stuff. I can get a XFL for $198. I think it's between that and the SQ bundle. 15" SQ or 15" AB?

After doing some research I think I'm gonna go with the 15" SQ bundle, a set of their pro audio speakers and a set of their super tweeters. I have a Rockford amp for the mids and highs. Total comes just under $500 so get wire, build a box and it should be at about $600. Right on budget.

If your no expert and arent sure what the hell you talking about dont recommend something because he might take your half *** recommendation and listen to it
chill.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.