Cadence wire

I bought a spool and it is a good bit smaller then knu 16awg. Same size just with and oversized jacket to fool the eye into thinking its 14awg when its really low count 16awg. I guess no one sells 14awg speaker wire.

^^^ your wire atleast your speaker wire is pure junk and a lie. I bought some of your so called 14awg wire but it has less strands then my knu 16awg wire. What a waste of money next time I will not try to save a dollar and go with what I know is quality. Sry but its crap plain and simple. Sry to chap anyones azz wish I could get my money back. Only reason I gave it a try is cause knu des no sell 14awg but neither do yall.
Why would you use speaker wire than thin anyway? I ran 12 gauge speaker wire everywhere, including my doors and tweets.. and will soon be upgrading to possibly 8 gauge gauge going to subs.

Just saying, 14/16gauge or whatever it is seems thin. The 0 gauge I bought (this wire) looks like good wire to me...

^^^ yep its smaller then knu 16awg... As far as what size wire I run I dont feel like running 12awg to wire subs inside of box due to the subs terminals not being big enough to run 12awg and I dont wanna have to cut half the stands to make it fit. 14awg well tru 14awg is more then enough for the power I will be running. Amp to box will be 10awg knu already have this from last install.

Nonetheless going to buy from knu cause atleast I will get what I pay for..

Not to be an ***, but you did get what you paid for here. You paid less, and got less. lol

I know what you mean though. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

^^^ yep its smaller then knu 16awg... As far as what size wire I run I dont feel like running 12awg to wire subs inside of box due to the subs terminals not being big enough to run 12awg and I dont wanna have to cut half the stands to make it fit. 14awg well tru 14awg is more then enough for the power I will be running. Amp to box will be 10awg knu already have this from last install.
Run KnuKonceptz & stop buying Cadence.

Simple Solution.

Please refrain from bashing in this thread.

Run KnuKonceptz & stop buying Cadence. Simple Solution.

Please refrain from bashing in this thread.
Agreed.

Constructive criticism is one thing, but no need to put down product. If you need to put that kind of thought into it, write up a review and put it in the "review section", but be sure to use accurate tools to measure everything out to be fair.

Smh. Must be very crucial to get the last word in..so ill leave your last post up.

Hope "that" at least makes you feel better.

Someone should do a blind folded A / B / C test with a bunch of wires from the famous Kun Koncepts to ours.

Lets see how many people can "hear" the difference printed on paper.

Smh. Must be very crucial to get the last word in..so ill leave your last post up. Hope "that" at least makes you feel better.

Someone should do a blind folded A / B / C test with a bunch of wires from the famous Kun Koncepts to ours.

Lets see how many people can "hear" the difference printed on paper.
I would just like to chime in with the fact that the reason we run larger wires isn't because it is potentially louder, but because it's for safety. Pushing a wire's limits is asking for trouble and quite frankly is a fire hazard

I would just like to chime in with the fact that the reason we run larger wires isn't because it is potentially louder, but because it's for safety. Pushing a wire's limits is asking for trouble and quite frankly is a fire hazard
Never stated larger wires equal more spl.

The safety factor is a big thing, however more than 50% people run larger gauge wire than needed.

Car audio is just know to over-kill on wiring.

Never stated larger wires equal more spl.
The safety factor is a big thing, however more than 50% people run larger gauge wire than needed.

Car audio is just know to over-kill on wiring.
sadly i would have to agree lol...

i gotta chime in here... while i dont agree with the marking of said speaker wire, are you guys really worried about the size difference for your front stage for safety reasons? you do realize how much power you would have to run through that wire to burn it up, right

also, i'm using this exact speaker wire for my front stage, with no problem at all... and if you are running more than what i am in the front stage, then you SHOULD know enough on how to properly pair your components and wire size... just sayin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Kangaroux

5,000+ posts
I put on
Kangaroux
Maine
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date