Car Amp Repairs

Hell to the yes for the Hellfire!

Zack, I can only pray that it works as well as your repair looks! Please feel free to post a before and after.

I will also state that although I have not used the amp yet, Zacks communication has been awesome!

Thanks!

Ok guys so after finishing the Diablo Audio Tech 8000.1 amp, which took a lot of my time, I finally got some free time and organized myself and made a list of people that are in line.

I will be doing an amp or two at a time because I don’t want to kill my free time this winter for snowboarding and get too backed up.

So I will be pm’ing a few people at a time on this list and updating it every time I get a chance.

YOU WILL GET ONE WEEK TO RESPOND AND AFTER THAT I WILL MOVE ON AND YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.

I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY AMP WITHOUT MY KNOWLADGE AND WILL R.T.S. IT.

ALL AMPS MUST BE SHIPPED WITH A TRACKING NUMBER.

I WILL INCLUDE ALL THIS INFORMATION AND MORE IN MY PM’s.

So here is the list guys.

In line:

1. Pho4metay

2. Audio4ever

3. PPI_GUY

4. LuckyDerDer

5. Kalkx

6. Lildragon45

7. Tim_in_NC

8. Cornbreadxd

9. Nut Hair Trick

10. Mclerico83

11. Sugary Monkey

12. Z1NONLY

13. Pro-rabbit

14. Thatman_Blaze

15. Uselss idiot

16. Big bass joel

17. yagermj

Looks like your doing a good job for these guys Zach, keep up the good work, if you need some info/help feel free to give me a call, willing to help out someone who does the job right and not out to screw people over like some of the people that have started similar threads here on this forum for part time amp repair work, etc, and called me looking for help... I didn't help them, especially since it really seemed like they didn't know what they were doing at all, but looks like you do. Phone number and email is on the website: dB-r Electronics

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.