Does any car hi fi model come with a line output?

Participant count
  • Participant list

DrGonzo

CarAudio.com Newbie
I'm planning to upgrade my campervan's music system.
I have a seperate amp and speaker system in the living area at the back of the van
and I'd like to run a cable from the front music system to the back system.
Is there a brand or model that already has an extra output for this purpose
without having to modify it?

I'm planning to upgrade my campervan's music system.
I have a seperate amp and speaker system in the living area at the back of the van
and I'd like to run a cable from the front music system to the back system.
Is there a brand or model that already has an extra output for this purpose
without having to modify it?
Most new radios have that feature. Just check that they have 4 RCA outputs. Those are line output. If it only has 2 RCA outputs, make sure they are not strictly subwoofer outputs.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

The correct answer is yes, you want both left and right so you get low end information from both channels. It is very common for recording...
Speaker ratings are generally a thermal/mechanical limitation of the drivers. Music is dynamic, not continuous. During quiet periods a song, you...
Thanks everyone for the replies! Like I said in my first post I’m not wanting to be loud, I just would like to have a little extra bass.. I like...
It's always leaned that direction. Not sure how cheap you can really get anything done these days. Deadening and custom mounting...
You're not going to know until you test with a meter. Typically even carpeting a box as opposed to painting is going to lose a few tenths.

About this thread

DrGonzo

CarAudio.com Newbie
DrGonzo
Australia
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from